Custom House Coffee Catering
Attention caterers: Let us do the coffee for you so you can concentrate on what you do best!
(download the flyer here)
What We Offer:
- Award-winning fresh-roasted premium grade coffee by local artisan roasters. If your event requires only the best, this is where to get it. Hot or iced coffee. Tea available on request.
- Fresh baked breakfast pastries.
- Espresso Cart (Click Here to Read More)
- Volume. We have 25 5-gallon thermal servers (Cambro & Carlisle brands) that serve up to 50 12-oz cups (100 6-oz cups) each, total 1250 12-oz cups or 2500 6-oz cups. We have 5 large high-volume twin Bunn BrewWise brewers that brew directly into the 5-gallon servers, and we time the brewing as close to the event as possible to keep the coffee hot. The coffee will stay hot in the servers for 3 to 4 hours.
- Fixings. We can provide all the fixings with the coffee, including:
- 12 oz. insulated cups and lids. (Cups are paper wrapped styrofoam with our logo. We can provide paper cups in other sizes with imprinted sleeves on request.)
- 16 oz. clear plastic cups for iced coffee, plus lids and straws
- Basket(s) of assorted sweeteners (in packets) and stir sticks
- Light cream and/or milk in pump pots
- Tea. Available on request. For hot tea, an assortment of premium Mighty Leaf teas in tea bags with hot water in the 5-gallon server. For iced tea, choice of either black or green tea in the 5-gallon servers. The same price per 5-gallon server for hot tea, iced tea, or coffee.
Provided by customer or lead caterer:
- Sturdy tables for servers
- Staff to serve coffee & pastries and to maintain coffee station, as required
- Refrigeration for milk & cream
- Ice, ice chest and scoop, if iced coffee or tea is to be served
- Trash receptacles (small one on table is helpful for all the sweetener packets and stir sticks).
- Plates, silverware, napkins
- 5-Gallon server (each): $58 (no fixings) $73 with all fixings (see above)
- Pastries (muffins, scones, Danish): $1.75 each
- Delivery and pickup to event location: $5 each delivery and pickup for each 5-gallon server, minimum $25 per trip (for smaller events staffed by volunteers our customers often pick up and return the servers and other items).